Drive profitable growth affordably and without complexity
Visibility into and control over your operations are a must in order to stay competitive.
Now, with the SAP® Business One Cloud solution, they’re faster and easier to achieve than ever. You get the latest functionality of the SAP Business One application without the need to deploy on-premise software. So you get the support you need – and the simplicity of the cloud.
SAP Business One has long been an invaluable support for small businesses, midsize companies, and subsidiaries of larger companies. The application helps organizations to integrate and streamline their processes and supports decision making by providing a single, real-time source of business information.
Now, the comprehensive business management tools of SAP Business One are available without the cost and complexity of deploying an on-premise solution. For a subscription fee that covers software, service, and support, you can access the full functionality of SAP Business One with SAP Business One Cloud.
This cloud-based solution is managed and maintained by SAP partners. You can be sure of access to the most up-to-date functionality without having to use your in-house IT resources to maintain the solution. And working with hosting providers in state-of-the-art data centers, our partners help keep your data safe and secure.
Leverage comprehensive,cloud-based functionality
SAP Business One Cloud delivers what you need to manage your most critical business functions. It enables you to standardize and streamline processes, minimizing errors and delays. Key functional areas include:
- Accounting and finance – Streamline your financial operation, from daily accounting tasks to banking and financial reporting and analysis.
- Sales and customer management – Manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle, from initial contact to final sale and after-sales service and support.
- Purchasing and operations – Manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, and returns.
- Inventory and distribution – Manage your inventory using various costing methods, and gain real-time insight into inbound and outbound shipments.
- Reporting and administration – Generate timely and accurate reports based on company-wide data.
SAP Business One Cloud is built with flexibility in mind. As your needs change, you can adapt and extend the software with add-on solutions that fulfill industry-specific and other needs. And SAP Business One Cloud runs on both the SAP HANA® and Microsoft SQL Server platforms, so you can choose the one that’s best for your business. We also provide worldwide coverage, with 41 local country versions in 27 languages, so you won’t outgrow your software solution as you expand your operations.
Stay current and agile
Worldwide, a wide range of trusted SAP partners offer SAP Business One Cloud as a managed solution. This means that they host and manage the software, and they keep it updated so that you always have access to the very latest functionality.
Because the software is delivered as a service, there’s no lengthy rollout, no requirement for time-consuming IT training, and no need for ongoing maintenance. You can get up and running quickly and with minimal disruption to your day-to-day operations. Also, your IT staff is freed up to focus on other tasks.
With help from your SAP partner, you can also “switch on” new functionality and solution extensions as you need them, quickly and easily. This helps you react in an agile way to take advantage of new market opportunities and overcome challenges, achieving a competitive edge.
Keep costs down and see value early on
By accessing SAP Business One Cloud using a software-as-a-service model, you can focus on your business, not your technology. Because you don’t need to invest in hardware infrastructure or experienced IT experts to manage and support the solution, the total cost of ownership is kept to a minimum.
Costs are affordable, easy to understand, transparent, and predictable. Payment terms are based on the number of users and the length of your contract, starting at 12 months. So you can tailor the terms to fit the precise needs of your business.
In addition, by accessing the solution from the cloud, you can deploy the software quickly across your entire organization. This means you accelerate time to value and quickly start to see a return on your investment by leveraging the benefits of an integrated approach to business management.
Improve efficiency, increase visibility,and react faster
SAP Business One Cloud helps you standardize and streamline processes across your organization. Easy access to integrated, real-time data from a range of different business functions improves visibility into operational performance and supports informed and sound management decisions.
The solution’s software-as-a-service model allows you to deploy and extend functionality quickly. This accelerates time to value and enables you to act in an agile manner in response to changing market conditions, providing significant competitive advantage.
Finally, SAP Business One Cloud helps you avoid the large capital investment required by traditional on-premise software implementations and minimizes ongoing IT maintenance costs. This reduces total cost of ownership and enables you to focus resources on other areas of your business.
The SAP® Business One Cloud solution provides you with all the integrated business management functionality of the SAP Business One application. The cloud-based solution helps you to streamline processes and increases visibility to improve operational efficiency and decision making. SAP Business One Cloud is hosted by trusted SAP partners, allowing your company to benefit from the software while minimizing your IT investment.
- Improve access to real-time management information for decision making
- Standardize processes and eliminate duplicate data entries, errors, and delays
- Free up cash spent on acquiring hardware and software
- Manage your IT infrastructure with minimalinvestment
- Comprehensive, integrated functionality
- Transparent and affordable cost structure
- Automatic updates that deliver the benefits of ongoing innovations
- Ability to extend and deploy new functionality quickly
- World-class security delivered by trusted partners
- Streamline operations and increase business insight
- Reduce capital investment with a cloud-based solution
- Minimize IT overhead by eliminating the need to hire experienced IT staff
- Increase business agility by enabling a rapid response to new opportunities